Friday, May 25, 2007

WIND OF CHANGE

The world is closing in
Then blows the wind of change
the future lies in the air
i can feel it everywhere
Dream said my heart
realize said my mind
Wiaking down the street
Distant memories
Im buried in the past
Change me..take me to the moment of glory
where time stops to flow
you and me
clutching to the thread of hope
then blows the wind of change

torn apart by the wind of change
withered memories
im buried in the past
and finally - the wind arrives carrying your kisses
and drops them at my doorstep
filling my house with the aroma of your sweet perfume
i wake up to the present
starved of your kisses i grab them with both my nostrils
slowly i realise that the kisses are fast running out
i dont want to exhale in the fear
that you will slip out of my system
i wish time stopped
or even better...
i dont want to exhale
i would rather inhale the warm scent of your perfume
and hold it within me forever..
then blew the wind of change..........

1 Comments:

Blogger Gurveen said...

apart from a few spelling mistakes and the nostrils analogy, this seems to be a decent attempt at what the world can possibly relate to as poetry! :-)

Luv,
Gurveen

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home